- Body fat percentage is the crucial variable to track when it comes to adding quality years to your life.
- We use the Tanita Body Composition Scale to measure:
- Body Fat %
- Body Water
- Fat-Free Mass
- Strength comes from a combination of power and endurance.
- We measure strength through several different tests:
- Biceps Curl
- Grip Strength
- As you age, your aerobic capacity (Think: your ability to do work without getting tired) decreases. But with a personalized plan, you can actually reverse this part of the aging process!
- We measure Aerobic Capacity one of 3 ways:
- 1 mile walk
- 12 minute run/walk
- Polar Ownzone
- Strength is nothing without flexibility. Mobility and Range of Motion are crucial components for any type of physical activity. Whether it's for sport performance, or just getting out of bed pain free--muscle mobility and function is essential to aging successfully.
- We measure flexibility: